Patagonia Black Hole 32L Pack
Established in Southern California in 1974 by dedicated climber and environmentalist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia create reliable, functional and above all else sustainable outdoor apparel and accessories. Constructed from a durable, water repellent fabric, the 32L Backpack is a versatile pack, crafted with a unique double-zipper that allows access to the bag from the side of top.
- Water Repellent Rip Stop Fabric
- 32L Capacity
- Dual Entry Zipper
- Internal Compartments
- Adjustable & Padded Straps
- Waist Strap
- Buckled Flap To Top
PLEASE NOTE: Due to restrictions, we are unable to ship Patagonia to the US.
- Approximate dimensions: H 21.5" x W 14" x D 6"
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page