orSlow New Yorker Pant
Born from the firm belief that if something's worth doing, its worth doing well, orSlow have been creating expertly constructed workwear inspired designs since 2005. After being given a vintage pair of denim overalls by his mother, orSlow designer Ichiro Nakatsu was well and truly bitten by the workwear bug, going on to seek out the best vintage pieces and creating a vast personal archive of authentic designs that have inspired each of his collections.
A reworking of a classic piece of workwear, the New Yorker Pant is constructed from a cotton based stretch twill fabric with high rise and slim tapered leg. The tweed-esque texture is finished with an elasticated waistband with drawcord, two side pockets and one rear welt pocket.
- Cotton Blend
- High Rise
- Slim Tapererd Leg
- Elasticated Drawcord Waist
- Two Front Pockets
- Rear Welt Pockets
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 3.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Mon 29 Apr - Tue 30 Apr
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 29 Apr - Tue 30 Apr
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page