orSlow 1950s Cover All Jacket
Born from the firm belief that if something's worth doing, its worth doing well, orSlow have been creating expertly constructed workwear inspired designs since 2005. After being given a vintage pair of denim overalls by his mother, orSlow designer Ichiro Nakatsu was well and truly bitten by the workwear bug, going on to seek out the best vintage pieces and creating a vast personal archive of authentic designs that have inspired each of his collections.
A reworking of a classic piece of workwear, the orSlow Cover All Jacket is constructed from a lightly washed neppy denim and features a variety of authentic detailing. Expertly made in Japan, it is constructed with a raglan shoulder and a classic spread collar, two utility pockets at the chest and is closed with vintage brass buttons.
- 100% Cotton
- Lightly Washed Neppy Denim
- Raglan Shoulder
- Spread Collar
- Two Chest Pockets
- Brass Button Closure
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 2.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order within 4 hrs to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page