Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 505 Jean
Levi's Vintage Clothing’s “Summer of Love” style – otherwise known as the 1967 505 – is a classic jean silhouette, cut slim and straight all the way from the thigh to the ankle. Unlike the 501, this pair have a lower rise and zip fly, but are still constructed from a heavyweight Cone Mills denim and come completed with the iconic leather patch from the archives at the back.
- 100% Cotton
- Cone Mills Selvedge Denim
- Straight Leg
- Zip Fly
- 5 Pocket Set Up
- Woven Brand Tab
- Branded Leather Patch
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size 30".
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page