Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 Jean
In 1954 Levi's Vintage Clothing introduced their legendary 501 jeans to America’s East Coast. Revamped for a new audience, the brand added a zip fly to maximise market appeal, constructed from 14oz Cone Mills denim with a rigid finish inspired by an archival piece.
- 100% Cotton Cone Mills Selvedge Denim
- Rinse Wash
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Mid Rise
- Talon Zip Fly
- Copper Rivets
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 30x32.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page