Junya Watanabe MAN x The North Face Down Jacket
Junya’s latest collaboration with The North Face utilises Watanabe’s manipulation of highly technical fabrics to create modern day classics, ready for any urban explorer. Each piece combines function and fashion, with off-centre glossy logos and substantial features to boot. This ultra-warming down jacket is cut from a weather resistant cotton and nylon blend and comes padded with a blend of RDS certified materials. A branded and double-ended YKK zipper to the front and centre fastens this dependable piece and a detachable hood is perfect when transitioning between seasons. Finally, a total of three pockets throughout and drawstrings to the hood and waist complete this winter ready style – built with both warmth and style in mind.
- Cotton & Nylon Blend
- 80% Down & 20% Feather RDS Certified Padding
- Detachable Hood
- 2 Exterior Pockets
- 1 Internal Pocket
- Drawstrings to the Waist & Hood
- Double Ended & Branded YKK Zipper
- Branded Press Studs
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Off-Centre Glossy Logo Print
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page