Histoires de Parfums Unisex Noir Patchouli
The second series from Gérald Ghislain and Histoires de Parfums articulates stories based on flowers or plants in a very personal style. The patchouli flower, grown in the East, exhales an intense and bewitching scent from its leaves. The dark and mysterious moods are powerful and mystic, exuding base not of musk and leather, heart notes of berries with top notes of patchouli, coriander and cardamom.
- Top Note: Patchouli, Coriander, Cardamom
- Heart Note: Patchouli, Bunch of Flowers, Berries
- Base Note: Patchouli, Musk, Leather, Vanilla
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page