Histoires de Parfums Masculine 1828
Using fragrances instead of words, Gérald Ghislain has created a library of scents with the first volumes of his Histoires de Parfums collection representing famous people who influenced their generation. The name given to the perfume is that of their date of birth.
Jules Verne, born in Nantes at the beginning of the century of discoveries; the close ocean took him far away to inspire extraordinary novels of adventure. Histoires de Parfums have dedicated this Masculine 1828 to the father of literary science fiction, boasting aromatic Hesperides-like scents, just as a marine breeze over a wild heath. A freshness tinted with sophistication, perfect for bright and energizing moods.
- Top Note: Grapefruit, Citrus, Tangerine, Eucalyptus
- Heart Note: Nutmeg, Pepper
- Base Note: Cedar, Incense, Vetiver, Pine Cone
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email email@example.com for full details.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page