Histoires de Parfums Masculine 1740
Using fragrances instead of words, Gérald Ghislain has created a library of scents with the first volumes of his Histoires de Parfums collection representing famous people who influenced their generation. The name given to the perfume is that of their date of birth.
Born in 1740, French aristocrat and revolutionary politician Marquis de Sade was famous for his libertine sexuality. A truly unflinching scent for the modern male hedonist, Histoires de Parfums 1750 scent explores the scandalous liberties of the Century of Lights. Perfect for mysterious moods, the liquor leather tones, davana sensualis, labdanum, patchouli and dry fig create a timeless aroma with measures of originality.
- Top Note: Bergamot, Davana Sensualis
- Heart Note: Patchouli, Coriander, Cardamom
- Base Note: Cedar, Birch, Labdanum, Leather, Vanilla, Elemi, Immortelle
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page