Engineered Garments 19th Century Button Down Shirt
Thinking about clothes quite differently, Engineered Garments do not design clothes – but engineer them with the wearer in mind. Japanese designer Daiki Suzuki showcases his long obsession with coveting classic American garments in this 19th century button down oxford shirt – finished with fine American craftsmanship.
- 100% Cotton
- Button Down Collar
- Mother of Pearl Buttons
- Chest Patch Pocket
- Curved Hem
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page