Canada Goose x Opening Ceremony Langford Parka
Debuted on the New York Fashion Week runway, Opening Ceremony proudly showcased its collaboration with one the world’s leading manufacturers in extreme weather outerwear. Teaming up with Canada Goose, the boutique store decorated some of their best designs with a unique paisley print.
The Langford Parka – a simple cold weather design – is taken from their Arctic Program tier, equipment built to tackle extreme temperatures at both the North and South Pole. Simultaneously stylish and functional, the 625 Fill Power White Duck Down insulation can comfortably withstand -25°, while the paisley interior adds a sense of individuality. Finished with dual branded patches to the sleeve and a detachable coyote fur trimmed hood that will help you stay secure and warm.
- Polyester Blend Shell
- Exclusive Paisley Patterned Lining
- Mid-Thigh Length
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- Two Way Locking Zip Closure
- Storm Flap Closure
- Centre Back Grab Strap
- Zipped Napoleon Pocket
- Fleece Lined Lower Handwarmer Pockets
- Recessed Ribbed Cuffs
- Dual Branded Appliqué Patches
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 2 hrs 22 mins to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 2 hrs 22 mins to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page