Canada Goose Lodge Jacket
One of the leading manufacturers in extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose showcase that their expertise extend to warm, windproof jackets that are more suited to cooler backcountry days and nights. Protecting you from chills of up to -15°C, the enduring ripstop construction of the Lodge jacket has been insulated with 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down. The slim cut has been designed with a filled collar and drawcord to seal out any extra chills; packable into the interior pocket to double up as a travel pillow.
- Quilted Ripstop Nylon
- Self-Packable into Interior Pocket
- 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Windproof Construction
- Down Filled Collar
- YKK Two Way Zipper
- Fleece Lined Pockets
- Internal Mesh Pocket
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page