Canada Goose Lodge Hooded Jacket
Updated for extra wind protection, the Canada Goose’s Lodge jacket offers premium warmth with an added hood and drop-down tail. The leaders in extreme outerwear since their inception over 50 years ago, the down-filled specialists stay true to their identity with real integrity and genuine reliability. A jacket designed for temperatures as low as -15°C, the classic and enduring ripstop construction has been coated with a water-repellent finish and filled with 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down, providing the most reliable all-conditions performance and versatility.
- Quilted Ripstop Nylon Shell
- Self Packable into Interior Pocket
- Water Repellent & Windproof
- 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Adjustable Tunnel Hood
- Insulated Windguard at Neck
- Napoleon Chest Pocket
- Fleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Internal Mesh Pocket
- Two Way YKK Zip Closure
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. New Standard JeanWashed Indigo$220