Brooklyn We Go Hard Nakaba Sweat
Brooklyn We Go Hard was established in Paris by two school friends, starting out in streetwear producing graphic tee's used as a platform to display work of artists from around the world. BWGH soon branched out into their own cut and sew collections and their offering for SS13, entitled 'Burano' was created in tribute to the collections namesake, a small fishing village north of Venice and infuses their flair for colour and detail into the design of items which they have created from the ground up.
The Moloco Shirt from the SS13 collection is constructed from a blend of cotton and polyester and in a unique twist and on a ubiquitous design flips this material around at the sleeve, creating a contrast in colour and exposing the sweat's loopback construction.
- 68% Cotton / 32% Polyester Blend
- Reversed Fabric at Sleeve
- Ribbed Cuffs, Collar and Hem
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page