Blue Blue Japan Sashiko Hand Patchwork Jacket
Started in 1993, Blue Blue Japan is the in-house brand of Tokyo based store Okura, using traditional Japanese indigo in its pieces each of the brands garments age uniquely. The brand's love for indigo and denim craftsmanship results in a range of beautifully made and dyed collections, exemplified by the Sashiko Hand Patchwork Jacket. Constructed from hand dyed indigo cotton, this exceptional hand stitched outerwear option boasts patchwork textile detailing, faded edges and the "Sashiko" stitching technique.
- 100% Cotton
- Indigo Dyed
- Chest Pocket
- Two Lower Pockets
- Sashiko Stitching
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page