Barbour Beacon Sports Quilt Jacket
The Barbour Beacon Jacket takes inspiration from one of its most iconic customers, Captain George Phillips of the submarine HMS Ursula commissioned a modification of a Barbour one piece motorcycling suit for his men in 1937 after seeing the effectiveness of Barbour's waxed cotton against the fierce conditions. What became known as the Ursula Suit was the only comfort for the men of that submarine when facing the freezing cold sea and is one of the best known bespoke designs the South Shields legendary outdoor outfitter has ever made.
Borrowing the silhouette and detailing of the Commander Jacket, a true modern classic, the Beacon Sports Quilt is a lightweight quilted jacket constructed with a full polyamide shell. Constructed with a leather lined collar, optional high stance lapel with the signature triangular chin strap and three button closed pockets, it is finished with a large cycling pocket at the rear.
- 100% Polyamide
- Lightweight Quilted Construction
- High Stance Collar or Peaked Lapel
- Triangular Chin Strap
- Full Button Closure
- Three Button Closed Pockets
- Rear Cycling Pocket
- Style Code: MQU0577NY91
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigo$195