Aimé Leon Dore Singular Pant
From the caged pick-up courts of Queens to the NYC streets, Aimé Leon Dore cover it all. Proving streetwear to be authentic and long-lasting, Teddy Santis’ label represent the era of ‘80s and ‘90s street basketball, delivering this sweat pant with influence from the primary-coloured silhouettes of the time. A rich navy hue covers this ‘Camper’ pair; hosting a soft loopback jersey construction for ultimate comfort, while ALD’s golden branding sits proudly across the thigh. Embodying the culture of NYC, Aimé Leon Dore continue to connect to on-court style.
- 100% Cotton
- Loopback Jersey
- Elasticated Drawstring Waist
- 2 Side Entry Welt Pockets
- Embroidered Branding
- 2 Back Patch Pockets
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 32”/81cm waist and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page