J.S. Homestead Double Faced 2 Pocket Work Shirt
Producers of American inspired casualwear, J.S. Homestead stamps it's own creative mark on every piece with a keen eye for global trends. Both retailer and brand, Journal Standard has gained a loyal following in Asia and Europe, with the US joining more recently through its high quality product from all three of it's sub-brands.
Inspired by a traditional workwear design, the Double Faced 2 Pocket Work Shirt features two chest pockets, one of which houses a second utility pocket. Made in Japan from a selvedge fabric woven exclusively for J.S.homestead, it is constructed with a triple stitch visible where the stitches hang down at its trimmed gusset. The importance placed on fabric does not stop there, this exlusive material is then dyed with natural indigo, giving it a unique finish and meaning it will age gracefully with wear. This Double Faced version is completely lined for comfort and features detail embossed buttons.
- 100% Selvedge Cotton
- Exclusive Fabric
- Indigo Dyed
- Two Chest Pockets
- Triple Stitch Construction
- Split Curved Hem and Trimmed Gusset
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over S$360.00Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct
- S$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct