Wacko Maria Guilty Parties Crew Sweat
Once quoted as taking their inspirations from “friends, movies, music, wine and women”, Japanese label Wacko Maria was launched in 2005 by retired J-league footballers Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori. After opening up Rock Steady music bar, the brand is nurtured on party moods, laid-back lounge and the unique allure of Latin American culture.
Available only to a few select retailers outside of Japan, the Guilty Parties sweat sees the brand's distinctive moniker printed to the chest of a heavyweight cotton jersey. A traditional stretch ribbing sits to the crew neck, cuffs and hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Logo Print To Chest
- Ribbed Crew Neck, Cuffs & Hem
- Made In Japan
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- ₩15000.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct