Spellbound x Gloverall Denim Duffel Coat
Credited as the original architect of the fabled duffle coat, British outerwear specialists Gloverall have a lineage that dates as far back as WWI. In a collaborative effort with Japanese denim aficionados Spellbound, the heritage brand kit out their Monty silhouette with a full raw denim shell, complete with wooden toggles and oversized front pockets. A woollen interior will ensure maximum warmth in colder climes, in a jacket that is designed to develop a unique patina through time.
- 100% Cotton
- Denim Shell
- Wool-Blend Interior
- Wooden Toggle Fastening
- Oversized Front Pockets
- Detachable Throat Fastening
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- ₩15000.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 37 mins to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct