Since launching in 2007 Monocle has grown and grown and is now seen as one of the most respected voices in contemporary culture. Indeed they have launched their own Bloomberg TV series, and a 24-hour radio station, to continue on from their written and printed success, as well as having their own hugely successful line of shops and ever-growing list of top-end collaborations.
Features in February's issue 59 include:
- Affairs Report - After the Flame: A Report Card for London
- Business Report - Fujifilm: A Lesson in Rethinking Your Image
- Culture Report - Das Book: Germans are Better Between the Sheets
- Design Briefing - Redefining the Perfect Wardrobe in Japan and Sweden
- ₩15000.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct