Post Overalls Engineers Jacket
Inspired by the American machine age and the anonymous yet iconic apparel worn by the workers that powered the US through through the 1920's and 1930's, Takeshi Ohfuchi, the designer behind Post Overalls creates clothing that is authentic in both detail and construction, with every piece made in the USA. The Engineers Jacket is his take on the traditional work jacket, constructed from a heavyweight 100% Cotton twill, it features four utilitarian pockets, branded metal donut buttons and is finished with this collections signature contrast stitching.
- 100% Cotton
- Four Button Utility Pockets
- Metal Donut Buttons
- Trademark Contrast Stitching
- One Internal Patch Pocket
- Made in USA
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page