Post Overalls Engineers Jacket
Since their debut in 1993, workwear label Post Overalls have continued to produce American vintage designs, inspired especially from 1920s and 1930s work garments. Each piece is manufactured in the USA with the essence of functional garments – such as military and outdoor pieces all evolved from a work wear platform.
The Engineers Jacket is crafted from a substantial Cotton-Nylon blend, featuring front patch pockets with a button down closure, finished with a double button throat tab and double button cuffs.
- Cotton-Blend Construction
- Vintage Button Down Closure
- Double Button Throat Tab
- Three Front Patch Pockets
- Watch Pocket to Chest
- Double Button Cuff
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
For more information please visit our returns page