Patagonia Free Soft Shell Jacket
Established in Southern California in 1974 by dedicated climber and environmentalist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia create reliable, functional and above all else sustainable outdoor apparel. Constructed from a water resistant, stretch soft-shell fabric engineered to withstand the demands of climbing and outdoor pursuits, the Soft Shell Jacket exemplifies all that Patagonia has come to stand for. Simply styled with a zip closure, zip pocket to front, handwarmer pockets and a warm stand collar.
- Lightweight Double-Weave Soft-Shell Fabric
- Central Zipper With Interior Wind Flap
- Zippered Security Pocket To Chest
- Handwarmer Pockets
- Water Repellent Finish
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/189cm with a 37"/93cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigo¥18,899