Norse Projects x Elka Anker Classic Jacket
Danish rainwear makers Elka have been producing flexible and innovative jackets for the extremes of nature since 1958, producing utilitarian weather proof garments in functional designs. With the addition of another Danish-brand, Norse Projects, the Anker Classic Jacket will keep you looking stylish in any weather with heat ironed seams for full protection in the harsher weathers. The ventilation holes cut to the inside allow for breathability, fit to a regular silhouette in a PVC blend.
- 90% PVC, 10% Polyester
- Heat-Ironed Seams
- Press Stud Concealed Zip Closure
- Press Stud Pockets
- Ventilation Holes
- Made in Europe
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Mon 29 Apr - Tue 30 Apr
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 29 Apr - Tue 30 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Norse Projects Anton Oxford ShirtWhite¥6,299