MKI Breton Tee
Offering designer products and quality garments, the MKI collections are created to be both accessible in wear-ability and affordability. After the Miyuki-Zoku store opened its doors in 2010, the MKI own-label has gained mass reputation as a brand - adopting elements from the Japanese youth tribe who loitered in the upscale Ginza shopping neighbourhood, devotees of classic American collegiate style. Working with an age old French Breton manufacturer, the tee is constructed from 100% combed cotton with sailing emblem to sleeve.
- 100% Combed Cotton
- Boat Neck
- Breton Stripe
- Sailing Emblem to Sleeve
- Woven Logo Patch
- Made in France
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order within 3 hrs 21 mins to receive Tue 30 Apr - Wed 01 May
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 21 mins to receive Tue 30 Apr - Wed 01 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page