Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 Type III Sherpa Jacket
A true Levi's Vintage archive classic, the 1967 Type III Sherpa Trucker Jacket is cut with a slim silhouette originating in 1967. Constructed from a washed denim and featuring a full fleece lining, this iconic piece is second only to the 501. This particular edition is kitted out for winter with a superbly soft fleece lining and has been hand distressed for an authentic vintage look.
- 100% Cotton Denim Construction
- Fleece Lining
- Embossed Levi's Vintage Dark Copper Shank Buttons
- Original Leather Neck Label
- Two Front Flap Closure Pockets
- Buttoned Waist Adjusters
- Areas of Distress Customised by Hand
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page