Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Crew
Established in the early 1890’s, family owned business Jamieson's have been knitting jumpers in the wilderness of the Shetland Islands for over 120 years. Echoing the brand's history and quality craftsmanship, this colourful crew knit is constructed from pure Shetland wool with a classic Fair Isle pattern. Rounded out with ribbed trims along the outer, the heritage piece promises to keep you warm - even in colder temperatures.
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Made in Scotland
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Cut with a shorter silhouette, you may wish to size up if you are taller.
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size 42.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Fri 29 Mar - Mon 01 Apr
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 29 Mar - Mon 01 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page