Garrett Leight Lincoln Sunglasses
Inspired by the lifestyle, culture and climate of their native California, Garrett Leight was established in 2011, with a vision to create timeless designs utilising a variety of top class materials.
An iconic 1950s style, the Garrett Leight Lincoln Sunglasses are constructed from a cured cellulose, executed with a square frame and a metal bridge, secured to low profile arms by a five barrel hinge with real rivets.
- Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame
- Square Frame for Medium Faces
- 100% UV Protection
- Comes with with Case and Cleaning Cloth
- One Size: 48mm Frame / 21mm Bridge
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order within 3 hrs 41 mins to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 41 mins to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page