Engineered Garments BDU Jacket
New York-based label Engineered Garments continue to engineer their garments with authentic details from U.S. military attire. Originally included as standard uniform for the armed forces, this BDU jacket has been cut from the traditional cotton and nylon twill – a lightweight rip-stop cotton cloth that came into fashion in the late ‘80s – with functional pockets throughout the body and a hidden button closure.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Nylon
- Ripstop Twill
- Hidden Collar Tab
- Concealed Button Closure
- Multiple Press Stud Flap Pockets
- Reinforced Sleeves
- Made in New York
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order within 1 hrs 15 mins to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 1 hrs 15 mins to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page