Denim by Vanquish & Fragment Damaged Five Years Tapered Jean
United under the Denim by Vanquish & Fragment label, Ryo Ishikawa and Hiroshi Fujiwara have been creating some of the finest Japanese denim for some years now. The collaborative effort is conceived out of their respective affinity for denim with both of their expertise in Japanese streetwear.
Rekindling their long-standing partnership, these straight jeans are heavily distressed to give the impression of five years’ worth of wear. Without having to break them in yourself, achieve the vintage look in an instant with these authentically worn-in jeans. Finished with the brand’s attention to Japanese quality and construction.
- 100% Cotton
- Selvedge Denim
- Straight Leg
- Button & Zip Fly
- 5 Pocket Set Up
- Utility Side Pocket
- Heavily Distressed
- Original Logo Tab
- Made in Japan
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 32"
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order within 2 hrs 13 mins to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 2 hrs 13 mins to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page