Canada Goose Emory Parka
It doesn’t get colder than northern Canada, which is why in 1957, Canada Goose set up shop, creating coats that shielded soldiers posted in the country’s northernmost provinces from the elements. With its sleek, duckdown quilting, the brand’s Emory style is a performance ready parka, imbued with more than sixty years worth of knowledge with regards to keeping cosy. Its Arctic Tech shell will withstand temperatures of -25°C and is complemented by STRATI-FORMA 30D™ technology for a lightweight, water-resistant fabric. A removable coyote fur hood trim and suede-lined chin guard offer yet more protection in freezing conditions, while the host of pockets keep hands warm and essentials safe.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- STRATI-FORMA 30D™ Flexibility
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 675 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 2 Zip Chest Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- 3 Interior Pockets
- 2 Dual-Entry Flap Pockets
- Hide-Away Snow Skirt
- Drawstring Hem
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page