Barbour International Northpass Jacket
First released in 1936 and famously serving as the inspiration behind the famous WW2 submarine suit, the Barbour International been a defining influence on a whole host of Barbour design inspiring an entire collection based around this iconic silhouette. The Northpass is a contemporary and Technical take on the International, constructed with a selection of innovative details. Made from Barbour's heavy duty 8oz Bee's waxed cotton, it features a fully detachable synthetic fur lining designed to offer maximum protection from the elements. In reference to the Internationals motorcycling heritage, the Northpass receives a hit of reflectivity courtesy of its 3M strip at its reversible belt and triple stud closed pockets. A substantial piece of design and a solid take on a classic.
- Heavy Duty 8os Waxed Cotton Construction
- Fully Detachable Synthetic Fur Lining
- Reversible Belt with 3M Reflective Taping
- Classic Pocket Set Up with Angled Map Pocket
- Branded Stud Closure
- Two Way Barbour Zip
- Embroidered Barbour International Emblem
- Leather Logo Patch at Pocket
- Style Code: MWX0600BR71
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page