Alden Indy Boot
Made exclusively for END., this Alden 403 boot is affectionately known as the 'Indy' boot, having been worn by Harrison Ford in the 'Indiana Jones' films. Chosen for its rugged charm, the Indy is a classic ankle-height work boot style, with a contrast stitched toe. This version is constructed from premium calf skin leather, with a full glove leather lining, Goodyear welted outsole and a stacked sole with a rubber 'Foot Balance' heel for enhanced comfort and durability.
- Calfskin Leather Uppers
- Metal Eyelets & Speedhooks
- Full Leather Lining & Insole
- Goodyear Welted Outsole with Rubber Heel
- Alden 'TruBalance' Last
- Made in the USA Exclusively for END.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page