Vanquish SHIBUYA MA-1 Souvenir Jacket
A SS16 craze, the souvenir jacket and its ‘70s oriental embroidery will undoubtedly be sticking around for FW16. A luxurious outerwear staple that has evolved past its cultural origins, Vanquish include this authentic revision into their usual offering of indigo-saturated denim.
Originally created for American GIs to bring home after the post-war occupation of Japan, Ryo Ishikawa has added a symbolic representation of the Shibuya District to one side of this reversible garment. Boasting everything from the infamous scramble crossing to the contemporary Vanquish store mapped to the back, Hachiko embroidery features to the front in homage to the Akita dog statue.
- Reversible Design
- 100% Polyester
- Shibuya District Embroidery
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs & Hem
- Side Entry Pockets
- Zip Closure
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page