orSlow 1960s Denim Jacket
Debuting onto the menswear scene in 2005, Hyogo-hailing label orSlow arrived with a penchant for well-crafted denim and workwear apparel. With a focus for sustainability, Ichiro Nakatsu’s brand deliver this reimagined trucker jacket this season, made with fashion’s beloved ‘60s era in mind. Taking timeless to a new level, this one washed denim style is sure to complement any ensemble; expertly crafted in Japan, this classic outer layer features two front flap pockets to its face, teamed alongside adjustable tabs on the reverse hem, instilled to ensure a custom fit.
- 100% Cotton
- Once Washed Denim
- Button Closure
- 2 Chest Buttoned Flap Pockets
- Woven Brand Tab
- Adjustable Back Tabs
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 3.
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page