Epperson Mountaineering Climb Pack
Derived from the rope bag - used by true rock climbers for easy storage of rock climbing ropers – the Climb Pack from Epperson Mountaineering uses the cylindrical shape similar to the original design. Using Mino Nakanishi’s experiences in climbing, the backpack led to the addition of the distinct and easy-to-use carabiner front closure, now something that defines the pack. Using American-made components, the pack is premium in its construction, making them as tough as the climbers using them.
- 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- 17L Main Compartment
- Abrasion, Tear & Scuff Resistant
- Carabiner Closure
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Three External Zip Pockets
- Robust YKK Zippers
- Daisy Chain Detailing
- Made in Montana, USA
- Approximate Dimensions: H48.2cm x W27.9cm x D15.2cm
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page