Arpenteur Smock Jacket
Made entirely in France, Arpenteur modernises French work clothing from the 30s, 40s and 50s into a modern laid-back style, with each silhouette constructed from a fabric that is simultaneously wearable, sturdy and timeless. The Smock Jacket showcases the brand’s keen eye for detailing and considered material use, with multiple front pockets each featuring corduroy to the underside of the snap-closure flaps. An impeccable finish comes as standard with these French outfitters, and this 100% wool pullover silhouette comes complete with snap-closure buttons to one side seam for ease of access and ventilation.
- 100% Wool
- Corduroy detailing to Pockets & Hood
- Single Seam Snap-Closure Buttons
- Sunken Ribbed Cuffs
- Popover Silhouette
- Quarter Button Placket
- Made in France
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Gitman Vintage Oxford Stripe ShirtWhite & BlueHK$1,019