Alpha Industries N3B VF 59 Jacket
Military outerwear specialists Alpha Industries have been supplying US Armed Forces with iconic jackets for over half a century. The first N3B jackets were designed to serve USAF air crew members assigned to transporting troops in extremely cold climates. Dubbed the ‘Snorkel Parka’ because of the snug-fastening fur-trimmed hood, this seminal outerwear design has experienced countless manifestations since its inception back in the 1950s. Boasting full zip closure with button-fastened storm flap, two angled handwarmer pockets and signature orange lining, this impeccable cold-weather creation is finished with a slightly slimmer silhouette, offering contemporary styling to a traditional design.
- Nylon Shell
- Indian Orange Lining
- Detachable Faux Fur Hood Trim
- Press-Stud-Fastening Pockets
- Raglan Sleeves, Utility Pocket
- Full Zip Closure, Buttoned Storm Flap
- Internal Pocket
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 17 Jul - Thu 18 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page