Californian watchmakers TSOVET continue to deliver exceptionally crafted watches true to their philosophical devotion towards the freedom of travel and exploration.
The clean silhouette of the JPT-NT42 exemplifies the simplicity and functionality of a basic timepiece, representative of the brand’s proclivity towards classic, modern craftsmanship. Converging highly visible luminous hands, 200 metre depth rating and Japanese Miyota Quartz movement, this utilitarian design delivers both durability and versatility in equal measure.
- Japanese Miyota Quartz Movement
- Size: 41.5mm
- Depth Rating: 20ATM / 50 Metres
- 22mm Rubber Band Strap
- Hardened Mineral Crystal
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Approximate dimensions: Thickness 11 mm / Size 41 mm / Strap Length 250 mm / Strap Width 20 mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 18 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page