Techné Instruments 388 Harrier Watch
The word techné is Ancient Greek for “manufacturing know-how”. Techné Instruments represents a return to the fundamental virtues of a watch: reliable accuracy, legibility under extreme conditions and rugged protection from the elements.
Designed in Switzerland, the 388 Harrier is a Pilot Watch with luminous indexes and skeletonized hands, Japan quartz movement with oversize date and seconds register in the matte black dial and aeronautical aluminium alloy case. The strap is constructed in a durable ballistic nylon, based on a GB Ministry of Defence design.
- Water-Resistant 5-Bar
- Luminous Indexes & Skeletonized Hands
- Japan Quartz Movement
- Oversize Date & Seconds Register
- Sand-Blasted Aeronautical Aluminium Alloy
- Matte Black Dial
- Ballistic Nylon Strap
- Approximate dimensions: Face width 40 mm, Strap length 245 mm, Strap width 20 mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 22 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page