Techné Instruments 367 Harrier Watch
Ancient Greek for “manufacturing know-how”, Techné Instruments represents a return to the fundamental virtues of a watch: reliable accuracy, legibility under extreme conditions and rugged protection from the elements.
Designed in Switzerland, the 367 Harrier is a Pilot Watch with luminous indexes and skeletonized hands, Japan quartz movement with oversize date and seconds register in the matte black dial and aeronautical aluminium alloy case. The strap is made from a chestnut-coloured leather.
- Chestnut Leather Strap
- Super-Luminova Indexes & Skeletonised Hands
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Water-Resistant 10-Bar
- Sand-Blasted Aeronautical Aluminium Alloy
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 42 mins to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 42 mins to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 42 mins to receive Tue 17 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order within 4 hrs 42 mins to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page