Sassafras Transplant Shirt
A concept that goes far beyond garden attire, Sassafras takes unique elements of workwear and creates functional, comfortable and heavy duty clothing. A niche Japanese label that started out in 2004, has now established itself in rich clothing intended for garden use – although it works just as well as part of a stylish, durable wardrobe. The Transplant Chore Shirt takes on the utilitarian detailing of the storied chore coat design but swaps out the heavyweight construction for softer cotton fabrics, maintaining the utilitarian styling with an array of utilitarian pocket detailing.
- 100% Cotton
- Full Button Closure
- Curved Hem, Contrast Stitching
- Sassafras Pocket Tag
- Multiple Front Utility Pockets
- Turn-Down Pointed Collar
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 31 mins to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 31 mins to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 31 mins to receive Thu 23 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Vans Vault OG Classic Slip On LXClassic White£59