Reebok x Atmos Instapump Fury
Japanese sneaker retail giant atmos adds Reebok to its growing list of colabs. Originally released in 1994, the Instapump Fury offers the perfect blank canvas for a “bleached denim” reworking; washed indigo hues run onto the model’s underlay while the iconic Pump overlay is dominated by a rich navy colouring. Complementing the denim, fresh white is the choice of colour for the midsole, whilst bold orange – in homage to the top stitch – hits the toe, heel and Reebok branding.
- Synthetic & Textile Uppers
- Instapump Technology
- EVA Midsole Cushioning
- Textured Hexalite Sole Unit
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 18 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page