Rag & Bone Standard Issue Slim Jean
In 2002, the joint effort by British designers Marcus Wainwright and David Neville heralded the emergence of New York-based brand rag & bone - a label that epitomises an easy sense of cool inspired by the city in which the label has dropped anchor. The Standard Issue Slim Jean comes in a classic 5 pocket design, in a dark blue with authentic aged detailing and distressing. Full button fly and discrete embroidered logo to the back pocket finish off this outstanding denim option that allows the quality of fabric and craftsmanship to do the talking.
- 98% Cotton 2% Polyurethane
- Classic 5 Pocket Design
- Branded Hardware
- Embroidered Logo To Back Pocket
- Slim Fit
- Made In USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 32.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 20 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page