Rag & Bone Flannel Shirt
Originally founded by British designers Marcus Wainwright and David Neville in 2002, rag & bone has come to epitomise an easy sense of cool inspired by the place in which the duo chose to found the label, New York City. With an aim to refine a contemporary urban aesthetic, rag & bone deliver wearable pieces imbued with a understated edge.
rag & bone cut this classic shirt from a soft cotton flannel, lightweight enough for the year's warmer months whilst still enabling it to be layered over a classic tee in the colder weather.
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- Button Down Collar
- Chest Pocket
- Button Cuffs
- Curved Hem
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 5'11"/180cm with a 39"/99cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page