Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
Sure to deliver rainy-day reliability for many seasons to come, Patagonia’s Torrentshell jacket is made from a recycled nylon ripstop this season. Treated with a DWR coating, the packable style is designed to stuff with ease into one of its two zipped handwarmer pockets. Secured with a zip closure and storm flap, it is a dependable piece that is completed simply with a woven brand patch at the chest.
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- H2No® Performance Standard Fabric
- DWR Finish
- Waterproof & Breathable
- Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Woven Brand Patch
- 2 Side Entry Zip Pockets
- Velcro Cuffs
- Adjustable Hood & Hem
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 58 mins to receive Fri 26 Apr - Mon 29 Apr
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 58 mins to receive Fri 26 Apr - Mon 29 Apr
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 58 mins to receive Thu 25 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page