Patagonia Down Sweater
Established by dedicated climber and environmentalist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia are dedicated to creating reliable, functional and sustainable outdoor apparel. Delivering the perfect amount of warmth, this classic down sweater is a featherlight, windproof and water-repellent shell that’s effortlessly layered for early-season temperatures. Equipped with a Vislon® zipper, drawcord hem and nylon-bound elastic cuffs, this jacket will seal in the heat – finished with two secure handwarmer pockets with an internal zippered chest pocket that converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 100% Polyester
- Windproof, Featherlight & DWR Finish
- 800-Fill Goose Down Construction
- Centre Vislon® Zipper
- Secure Handwarmer Pockets
- Nylon-Bound Elasticated Cuffs
- Adjustable Hem
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 26 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Carhartt Sid PantCypress Green£85