orSlow US Army Fatigue Pant
Born from the firm belief that if something's worth doing, its worth doing well, orSlow have been creating expertly constructed workwear inspired designs since 2005. After being given a vintage pair of denim overalls by his mother, orSlow designer Ichiro Nakatsu was well and truly bitten by the workwear bug, going on to seek out the best vintage pieces and creating a vast personal archive of authentic designs that have inspired each of his collections. A reworking of a classic military design, the US Army Fatigue Pants are constructed from a heavy duty cotton twill and feature a variety of authentic detailing. Expertly made in Japan, they are cut in relaxed silhouette, kitted out with generously sized pockets and adjustable via a cinch at the waist.
- 100% Cotton
- Zip Fly
- Cinch Waist
- Large Front Patch Pockets
- Two Rear Flap Covered Pockets
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 3.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page