Nonnative Flannel Adventurer Shirt
Japanese label Nonnative have ventured into the London concrete jungle to uncover their latest inspirations, continuing to combine the functional qualities of military and workwear while pushing contemporary silhouettes. For their AW16 ‘Back to Everyday People’ collection, these Japanese favourites deliver a highly considered take on a classic shirting staple. This rugged checked shirt is comprised of a 100% cotton flannel fabric with a vintage wash finish that lends a slightly worn-in aesthetic. Two button-fastening pockets adorn the chest with a third zipped pocket bolstering the utilitarian vibe. This excellent piece of shirting is finished with a semi-concealed button placket.
- 100% Cotton
- Semi-Concealed Button Placket
- Two Button-Fastening Chest Pockets
- Single Zipped Chest Pocket
- Vintage Wash, Worn-In Handle
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 1.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 32 mins to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 32 mins to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 32 mins to receive Wed 24 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Clarks Originals Trigenic FlexWhite Leather£59